SOLIDWORKS Composer enables you to easily repurpose existing 3D design data to rapidly create and update high quality graphical assets that are fully associated with your 3D design.
- Manufacturing assembly instructions
- Product manuals
- Installation instructions
- Maintenance and repair guides
- Training systems
- Operation Method Sheet (OMS) Product web pages
- Interactive, configurable product demos
Technical Product Communication and Interactive 3D Communication
Technical Illustration, 2D and 3D Content Publishing, and Concurrent Product Communication Development
SOLIDWORKS® Inspection helps you streamline the creation of inspection documents by leveraging your existing 2D legacy data, regardless of whether files are SOLIDWORKS, PDFs, or TIFFs.
- First Article Inspection (FAI)
- Inspection Reports (AS9102, PPAP, etc.)
- Ballooned Drawings
- Record Inspection Measurements
First Article Inspection (FAI), Inspection Reports (AS9102, PPAP, etc.), Ballooned Drawings, and Record Inspection Measurements.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Handle revisions with Ease, Improve Time to Market and Inspection Done Faster.
SOLIDWORKS MBD helps define, organize, and publish 3D Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) including 3D model data in industry-standard file formats.
- 3D Engineering Drawings
- 3D Model Views
- Request For Quote (RFQ)
- 3D PDF
- 3D output templates
Features and Capabilities:
Clean and Structured 3D Presentation, Clean and Structured 3D Presentation, Customize 3D Output Templates, Easy 3D output and distribution, and Comply with industry standards.
Industry-leading rendering capabilities with visual design-oriented features that enable easy and fast creation of visual content that communicates a design’s vision, passion, and emotion.
- Lifelike photo-quality images
- A mood board of different colors and finishes
- High-resolution images ready for print and the web
- Technical illustrations of key features
Blazing fast performance and results that are easily scalable, quality images indistinguishable from photos, intuitive interface and minimal learning curve, and industry-leading GPU (graphics card) support.