3DQuickPress Essentials Training
This 4-day course will focus on orienting a SOLIDWORKS user in the overall functionality and processes within 3DQuickPress. The focus of this course includes fundamental and advanced concepts for automating die design within the SOLIDWORKS environment.
- Introduction to 3DQuickPress
- Unfold Parts
- Strip Layout Design
- Punch Design
- Create A Die Set
- Detail Parts
- Design Change
- Changeover Tooling
- Concurrent Design Environment
- Administration and Customization
The 3DQuickPress Essentials Training Manual will be supplied at the beginning of the class and is yours to keep.
Students will know how to utilize 3DQuickPress to automate and standardize their tooling designs. They will be familiar with the 3DQuickPress user interface, unfold and strip manager, punch and die structure, sketching tools, and customization techniques.
Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
• Mechanical design experience.
• Attended the following SOLIDWORKS courses: Essentials, Advanced Part, Advanced Assembly Modeling, and Drawings
• Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
Can't find a class that fits your schedule or location? We'll work with you to make sure there's a time and a place that works for you and your busy schedule.
|Up to You!||Request Training|