Design Automation DriveWorks Solo Training
The goal of this course is to teach you the tools to be competent in DriveWorks Solo. As a DriveWorks Administrator, you will be able to setup and run projects, generate outputs locally, produce custom documents, and provide administrator functionality. As DriveWorks User, you will learn how to create automated CAD data, and how to automate model generation on-demand.
You should view the training course manual as a supplement to, not a replacement for, the system documentation and on-line help. Once you have developed a good foundation in the skills covered in this course, you can refer to the on-line help for information on less frequently used command options.
- Creating a Project and Capturing Models
- Building a User Interface
- Building Rules and Running your Project
- File Name and Relative Path Rules
- Statis Replacement Files
- Form Navigation
- Dynamic Replacement Files
- Driving Custom Properties
The DriveWorks Solo training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
Drive SOLIDWORKS part and assembly geometry with DriveWorks Solo
Create DriveWorks User Forms and link them to models
Modify a drawing appearance based on rules
Creates documents based on rules
Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
• Attended the following SOLIDWORKS courses: SOLIDWORKS Essentials and Advanced Assembly Modeling
• Some Mechanical Design Experience
• Basic comfort level with the Windows® Operating System
|November 1, 2, 3, 2022 8:00 am - 10:30 am CST||Online||Register|