Introduction to Abaqus Training
Goal of this course is to provide comprehensive and unified introduction to the modeling and analysis capabilities of Abaqus.
- Linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- dynamic and heat transfer analysis
- Material models: linear elasticity
- hyperelasticity and metal plasticity
- Loads and constraints
- Modeling contact
- Selecting the appropriate elements for your problem
- Feature-based modeling
- parts and assemblies
- Working with CAD geometry and imported meshes
- Mesh generation techniques
- submitting and monitoring analysis jobs
- Viewing simulation results
- Restarting an analysis
Online access to all presentation slides and workshops for 12 months
This course is a comprehensive and unified introduction to the modeling and analysis capabilities of Abaqus. It teaches you how to solve linear and nonlinear problems, submit and monitor analysis jobs and view simulation results using the interactive interface of Abaqus.
PREREQUISITES Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
• Basic knowledge of finite elements
• Interactive modeling
• Contiumm mechanics
Can't find a class that fits your schedule or location? We'll work with you to make sure there's a time and a place that works for you and your busy schedule.
|Up to You!||Request Training|