SOLIDWORKS API Fundamentals
API Fundamentals teaches you how to use the SOLIDWORKS API (Application Programming Interface) to automate and customize SOLIDWORKS.
- Using the Macro Recorder
- The API Object Model
- Setting System Options and Document Properties
- Automating Part Design
- Assembly Automation
- Drawing Automation
- Selection and Traversal Techniques
- Adding Custom Properties and Attributes
- The SolidWorks API SDK
- Customizing the SolidWorks User Interface
- and Notifications
The SOLIDWORKS API training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will be able to use the SOLIDWORKS API and VBA to create applications that will customize and automate your use of SOLIDWORKS.
Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
• Mechanical design experience.
• Completed the SOLIDWORKS Essentials course.
• Visual Basic Programming.
• Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
|October 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27, 2022 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm CST||Online||Register|