Print Today, Parts Tomorrow™ Technology
Innovent+® is designed to reliably produce functional parts in a variety of materials, including metal, ceramics, and composites. The newest generation Innovent+® is easy to use and comes with patented dispensing, spreading and compacting technology — critical for getting a consistent, high-quality print from fine powders. Improved print speed control. New enhanced safety features, such as dust control.
A multipurpose additive tool with increased dust control and the most advanced powder dispensing on the market. The Innovent+® is designed to reliably produce functional parts in a variety of materials. It is easy to use and features state-of-the-art recoating technology, allowing for the widest range of materials to be printed and producing the most consistent and uniform print bed.
- Prints the widest range of standard MIM powders
- Prints metal, ceramic, composite and other powder materials
- Patented ultrasonic dispensing technology that improves powder flow
- Exclusive spreading and compacting system that improves final part density
- Improved print speed controls
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy To Use: Intuitive software. Simple to load powder. Easy-to-move boxes. Perfect for educating students, use in a lab or getting started with binder jet 3D printing
- Features ExOne’s exclusive and patented Advanced Compaction Technology serves three functions: dispensing, spreading and compacting ultra-fine powders with precision
- Designed to reliably produce functional parts in a variety of materials, including metal, ceramics, and composites
- Includes critical dust control features that allow the compact machine to comfortably run in a wide range of environments
- Process options enabled by various printhead sizes, including; 80, 30, or 10 picoliter printhead