Objet Connex – 3D Printers
Build Precise Multi-Material Prototypes
Simulate the precise look, feel and function of sophisticated finished products. Combine as many as 14 material properties in a single model — and turn your most inspired ideas into realistic prototypes, fast.
120 Material Properties
With Connex multi-material 3D printers, assembly is optional. Future products to be built or assembled from two or more materials can be realistically 3D printed in one fast process and critically evaluated early in the design cycle. Each Connex system offers 16-micron layer accuracy in a range of 120 materials, so you can capture every detail.
Dual-jetting technology lets you take advantage of Digital Materials produced by combining two base resins in specific concentrations and structures. Mimic the durability and heat resistance of ABS plastic, or test designs that require functionally graded materials. Digital Materials let you incorporate a range of hardnesses, opacities, shades or thermal properties into a single model for striking, true-to-life prototypes.
Connex Multi-Material 3D Printers:
Objet Connex Materials
With 120 material options, including more than 100 Digital Materials created on the fly, Connex 3D printers empower you to simulate a range of mechanical and physical properties, from rubber to rigid; opaque to transparent; and even ABS-grade.
Base materials include:
- Transparent materials for prototyping clear and tinted products with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
Composite Digital Materials include:
- Digital ABS (RGD5160-DM fabricated from RGD515 and RGD535) for high heat resistance and toughness to simulate ABS plastic. Digital ABS2 matches those properties and provides superior rigidity and toughness in walls thinner than 1.2 mm (.047 in.).
- High Temperature material for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, static applications and exhibition modeling
- Transparent shades and patterns
- Rigid opaque shades
- Rubber-like materials with varying Shore A values
- Polypropylene with improved thermal resistance
The Objet Connex family includes:
To request a quote of the Objet Connex 3D Printer series, click here!