Advanced Prototyping and Production
The Fortus 380mc and 450mc build parts in the materials you're familiar with, but with the advanced complexity and high requirements needed for today's manufacturers. With easy-to-use interfaces and software controls, the Fortus printing systems make it easy to produce complex parts more efficiently and effectively.
For demanding applications, rely on the Fortus 450mc for high-performance materials such as FDM Nylon 12CF (carbon fiber), ULTEM resins and ST-130 soluble material for sacrificial composite tooling.
- Complex, high-requirement parts production means you can embed hardware, circuitry, and other non-thermoplastic materials into your parts easily, with minimal downtime for changeover.
- High-capacity material options on the 450mc increase your unattended build time up to two full weeks.
- Advanced additive manufacturing is combined with the latest advances in FDM technology so you can expand your manufacturing business with speed, agility, and the freedom of your own designs.
- Reduced operation and training time since Fortus systems require minimal training to operate and maintain, with a simple touchscreen interface and easy-to-replace build trays and loading options.
- No special facility requirements mean you can install the Fortus printing systems anywhere since they produce no noxious fumes, chemicals or waste.