The economical, compact, all-in-one medical modeling printer.
J5 MediJet™ sets a new standard for medical modeling. With multiple materials and multicolor capabilities, academic medical centers, hospitals and medical device companies can create brilliantly vivid anatomical models and drilling and cutting guides* that are sterilizable and biocompatible – all in one platform.
- Patient-specific anatomical models for pre-surgical planning
- Precisely accurate anatomy for training and education
- Surgical guides and tooling*
- Medical device product development
The new standard for planning, education, and testing.
- Multi-material and multicolor capabilities
Create patient specific, brilliantly vivid anatomical models with multiple materials and multicolor capabilities that are biocompatible and can be sterilized.
- Functional surgical guides and tooling
Create drilling and cutting guides* that are sterilizable and biocompatible
- More printing with less handling
Accommodate multiple medical models in a single print with significantly less handling.
- Small footprint, big impact
Print exact pathologies on-demand and train physicians, students and medical device field staff from anywhere. MediJet™ is economical and compact enough for small lab spaces.
Hospitals and Academic Medical Centers
Improve point-of-care planning, patient satisfaction, and training and education.
Using patient-specific 3D printed medical models for on-demand training and pre-surgical planning can improve patient outcomes by reducing complications and decreasing OR time and length of hospital stay. Data demonstrates that patient satisfaction improves when 3D medical models are used as part of education for informed consent.
Medical Device Companies
Enhance training and education programs and improve product quality.
Create consistency in new medical device development and testing to enhance product quality, reduce costs and accelerate time to market. Scale up product demonstrations when training field staff and physicians on a new medical device by providing models that replicate the disease state your device is intended to treat—no storage requirements or ethical concerns associated with animal and cadaver models.
A Certified System
Medical Grade 3D Printing Materials
- 510k cleared for clinical diagnostic use with leading segmentation software companies
- Biocompatibility certification
- ISO 10993-1:2018 for limited contact to tissue and bone and permanent contact to intact skin
- ISO 18562-1:2017 for breathing gas pathways in healthcare applications
- Sterilization methods
- Steam, Gamma and EtO for MED610 and MED615RGD
- Steam, Gamma, and EtO for Rigid Transparent family
- ISO 13485 Certified (material and hardware manufacturing sites)