Expand your lab’s capabilities with full-color, multi-material 3D printing. The J720 is an all-in-one dental printer combining speed, large capacity, high resolution and access to up to six materials at once. Leverage the power of color, reduce remakes and produce results faster.
Work Smarter – Print multiple case types, even multiple materials, at the same time, all on the same tray for faster production compared to smaller single-material printers.
Work With Color – Increase patient case acceptance and reduce C&B remakes with realistic and accurately colored models of the patient’s mouth.
Work Faster – Print more cases per shift with 1.75X greater throughput than competing SLA and DLP printers.
Complete the interest form to receive notification when the J720 is available in your area.
• Dental materials – VeroDent (MED670) and VeroDentPlus (MED690)
• Vero™ family of opaque materials including neutral shades
• Vibrant colors including VeroCyanV™, VeroMagentaV™ and VeroYellowV™
• Tango™ and Agilus30™ families of flexible materials
• Transparent VeroClear™
Digital Model Materials
Unlimited number of composite materials including:
• Over 500,000 colors
• Materials to replicate soft tissue in a variety of Shore A values
• Translucent color tints
• User-developed digital materials
SUP705™ (WaterJet removable)
490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.35 x 7.9 in.)
Horizontal build layers down to 14 microns (0.00055 in.)
LAN – TCP/IP
System Size and Weight
1,400 x 1,260 x 1,100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.4 in.); 430 kg (948 lbs.)
Material Cabinet: 670 x 1,170 x 640 mm (26.4 x 46.1 x 25.2 in.); 152 kg (335 lbs.)
Temperature 18 – 25 °C (64 – 77 °F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)
100–120 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 13.5 A, 1 phase
220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 7 A, 1 phase
CE, FCC, EAC
High Speed: up to 3 base resins, 27-micron (0.001 in.) resolution
High Quality: up to 6 base resins, 14-micron (0.00055 in.) resolution
High Mix: up to 6 base resins, 27-micron (0.001 in.) resolution
VeroDent (MED670) is a natural peach-tone material offering high detail, strength and durability.
VeroDentPlus (MED690) is a dark beige color and produces a very fine finish for accurate details.
Additional Model Materials:
- Vero family of opaque materials including vibrant colors VeroCyanV, VeroMagentaV and VeroYellowV
- VeroClear transparent material
- Tango and Agilus30 families of flexible materials
- Transparent VeroClear
Digital Model Materials:
- Over 500,000 colors
- Materials to simulate soft-tissue
- Translucent color tints
- User-developed digital materials
- SUP705 (WaterJet removable)
- SUP706 (Soluble)