Legacy 3D Printer
Legacy 3D Printer
|Product**||End of Service*||Service-Time & Spare Parts||Printing Materials|
|Dimension SST/BST 768||30-Apr-17|
*Service contracts can be purchased up to one year before the End of Service date.
** Refer to the table below for End-of-Service Serial Numbers
***Service contracts can no longer be purchased effective Dec. 31, 2017.
Print detailed, intricate 3D models right in your office with a Stratasys 3D Printer.
Packaged to perfection, the Dimension Elite 3D Print Pack is all about the details.
You’ll get a:
• Dimension Elite 3D Printer
• SCA-1200 Support Cleaning System
• Startup Supply of Materials Our Elite 3D Printer will help you create the most detailed 3D models. And, with its 8″ x 8″ x 12″ (203 x 203 x 305 mm) build envelope, you’ll be able to print more of your big ideas in one piece.
You’ll get your models in hours, not days. And for the most efficient throughput, you can pack multiple models in the printer’s build envelope.
• Finer layer resolution allows you to print more detailed 3D models
• Quiet, unattended operation suitable for office environments
• Powered by genuine FDM Technology SCA-1200 Support Cleaning System removes soluble support material you’re your 3D printed models easily. That means less time modeling and more time analyzing your design. SCA-1200’s advanced cleaning system washes away support material by circulating heated detergent around the models to dissolve it away. Its sizeable basket can hold parts up to 10″ x 10″ x12″ (254 x 254 x 305 mm). Clean one large 3D model or multiple small ones – there’s plenty of room for your entire team to use it at the same time.
Modeling bases provide a smooth surface on which your 3D models are printed. Once printing is done, you simply take the modeling base out of the printer and remove your 3D model. Modeling bases are also recyclable.