Legacy 3D Printer
Legacy 3D Printer
|Product**||End of Service*||Service-Time & Spare Parts||Printing Materials|
The cost effective route to superior models
The Eden250™ 3D Printing System (an Objet Printer) provides the perfect entry point to the world of high-quality rapid prototyping. It brings the market-leading advantages of Objet’s innovative PolyJet™ technology into the reach of almost any design or manufacturing operation.
Based on PolyJet™ technology, Eden250 provides a complete solution for the accurate building of any geometry – easily, quickly, cleanly and cost effectively. Models produced on the Eden250 are smooth and durable, with fine details and an outstanding surface finish.
The small-footprint, exceptionally cost effective system uses a completely clean process, making it ideal for standard office environments. It even fits through a typical doorway, making installation simple and quick.
With the Eden250, consumer products, electronics, medical devices and fashion accessories companies, along with academic institutions and small businesses, can easily afford to bring their modeling in-house. This enables them to maintain full design confidentiality and improves group creativity by making it quick and cost effective to “see and touch” even early ideas.
Eden250 3D Printing Systems – Cost effective entry to high quality
– Eliminates costly training
– Shortens learning curve
– Minimal site preparation
– Easy installation
Outstanding accuracy, surface features and fine details
– Highest resolution in the competitive market
– Eliminates the stair effect common to complicated curved surfaces built in lower resolution
Produces ultra-fine detail usually only available with high-cost systems
Clean, smooth surfaces
– Delivers smooth exterior and interior surfaces, including cavities, without the remnants characteristic of rigid support structures
– Eliminates finishing and post-build processing
Highly flexible system
Ideal for office environments
– Uses environmentally stable, fully cured materials
– Resins are supplied in sealed, ready-to-load cartridges, requiring no contact
– SHR™ (Single Head Replacement) enables easy, in-house replacement of individual jetting heads.
– Other basic support can be done in-house
– PolyLog™ built-in materials management system facilitates production control
Eden 3-Dimensional Printing Systems offer unprecedented return on investment (ROI) for professional rapid prototyping applications. Printing with the high accuracy of ultrathin 16µ layers, all Eden systems produce models with exceptionally fine details and smooth surfaces.
With the Eden 3-Dimensional Printing Systems family, you can select the system that best fits your needs, whether in build size, productivity or budget requirements. The compact design and the clean process of all Eden systems makes them ideal for any office environment.
The Eden family includes:
To request a quote of the Objet 3D Printer series, click here!