Next-level part production starts here.
Take on the most demanding applications.
From biocompatible medical devices to aerospace-grade components and everything in between, Origin One enables breakthrough production applications. Discover how Origin One customers have harnessed P3 technology and materials from Stratasys material ecosystem partners to extend capabilities and create new business opportunities.
Intelligent software feedback loop.
Origin One’s P3 technology utilizes computer vision and 25+ environmental sensors to monitor and respond to every important aspect of the print process. In situ analytics, combined with automatic pressure, pull force and temperature regulation, ensure the first part is the same as the last. See powerful product improvements over time, with over-the-air software updates that unlock new advanced materials and workflow optimizations.
Part Production Control
Quality control is always at the heart of successful volume production applications. With H350 you can establish a manufacturing control system that will enable you to certify your production.
An optimized build volume, compact footprint, and minimal power requirements enable manufacturers to maximize production capacity per sq ft efficiently. Scale up production with modular hardware and post-process in minutes versus hours to produce parts at scale.
Features big and small.
Gain ultimate production flexibility with short or long builds and fast material swaps. Easily print features as small as a hair or solid large molds in the size of the build area with the same exceptional accuracy and consistency.
Return on investment.
Achieve a low per-part cost with a fast time to part, affordable single component resins, minimal post-processing, low waste and high production yields. Seamlessly move from prototyping to production on the same platform.
Programmable PhotoPolymerization or P3™ Technology
An evolution of digital light processing, P3 powers the Origin One. The tightly synchronized print process includes pneumatic controls to reduce pull forces during the print process, resulting in exceptional surface quality, without sacrificing speed or isotropy. Coupled with an advanced 4K light engine, P3 enables the highest 3D printed part quality and throughput the industry has seen.
Origin One Resources
Designing for Stratasys Origin One.Origin One is capable of printing difficult geometries without supports, fine features, and solid cross-sections, with excellent surface quality comparable to injection molding. However, like traditional manufacturing processes, there are guidelines that result in the highest yields, optimal quality and reduced labor.
A New World of CapabilitiesThe Stratasys Origin One, a manufacturing-grade 3D printer that enables mass production of end-use parts.
- P3 technology delivers exceptional accuracy, consistency and isotropy. Print details less than 50 microns in size with high-accuracy materials.
- Choose from a wide range of single-component, commercial-grade photopolymers, developed on and validated for Origin One. Resins are engineered to be easy to handle and rapidly post-processed, with long shelf lives.
- Smooth, beautiful surface quality without secondary finishing, sanding, painting or additional processing.
- An optimized build volume, compact footprint, and minimal power requirements enable manufacturers to efficiently maximize production capacity per sq ft.
- Simple and fast post-processing workflow, with minimal facility requirements, makes scaled production feasible.