Objet260 Connex1 – Fast Prototyping, With Realism
They say you can’t rush perfection, but the Objet260 Connex1 3D Printer will give your products a running start. With PolyJet precision and the ability to combine two or three base resins in a single print job, you can simulate overmolding, generate three-material prototypes, or produce trays of assorted models in hours – not days or weeks.
Build Precise Prototypes in 3 Materials
Get triple-jetting efficiency in a footprint that fits your office environment. The Objet260 Connex1 lets you build three-material models as large as 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.). With 16-micron layer accuracy and 14 photopolymers to simulate a range of material properties, you can see, touch, test and perfect every detail.
Like all Stratasys 3D Printers built on the triple-jetting platform, the Objet260 Connex1 offers great material capacity and hot-swapping capability, so you can replace an empty cartridge without interrupting your print job.
For higher volumes or bigger parts, larger Connex1 systems are available in our Production Series.
Objet260 Connex1 Materials
The Objet260 Connex1 offers 14 base materials including:
- Transparent materials with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for non-slip and non-scratch surfaces or simulated overmolding
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in white, gray, blue and black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit prototypes
Harness your Creativity. Advance your Business
The Objet260 Connex1 gives you the fullest possible idea of how your end product will look and perform. It encourages designers and engineers to explore and innovate and helps them to make the right choices in a much shorter time. And the result for your business? A better end product, that’s delivered to market faster and more cost-efficiently than ever before.
Objet 260 Connex1 Printed Models
Objet260 Connex1 Specifications
- Rigid Opaque (VeroWhitePlus, VeroBlackPlus, VeroGray and VeroBlue)
- Rubber (Tango family)
- Transparent (RGD720 and VeroClear)
- Simulated Polypropylene (Endur and Durus)
- Biocompatible (MED610)
- High Temperature (RGD525)
- Digital ABS and Digital ABS2
- Wide range of translucencies
- Rubber blends in a range of Shore A values
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with improved heat resistance.
Support material: FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
Material cartridges: Eight sealed 3.6 Kg (7.9 lbs) cartridges. Three different model materials can be loaded simultaneously in the high-capacity material cabinet, and can be hot-swapped.
Net build size: 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
Layer thickness: Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (0.0006 in.)
Build resolution: X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
Accuracy: 20-85 µm for features below 50 mm; up to 200 µm for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Workstation compatibility: Windows 7 32/64-bit Network connectivity: LAN – TCP/IP Size and weight: 870 × 735 × 1200 mm (34.25 × 28.9 × 47.25 inches); 410 kg (902 lbs)
Material Cabinet: 330 x 1170 x 640 mm (13 x 46.1 x 26.2 in.) 76 kg (168 lbs)
Power Requirements: 110–240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
Regulatory Compliance: CE, FCC
Operating Conditions: Temperature 18-25 °C (64-77 °F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)