Reverse Engineering Software
VXmodel: Scan-to-CAD software
VXmodel is a post-treatment software that directly integrates into VXelements, Creaform’s 3D software platform and application suite, and allows the finalization of 3D scan data to use directly in any 3D printing or CAD software. VXmodel provides the simplest and fastest path from 3D scans to your computer-aided design or additive manufacturing workflow.
A great addition to the Creaform 3D scanners, VXmodel is simple but powerful, including only the features necessary to complement your CAD software. You already have all the design and modeling capabilities in your software: VXmodel simply provides the tools you need for a quick and seamless integration into your scan-based design process.
VXinspect: Dimensional inspection software module
VXinspect is an intuitive and powerful 3D inspection software designed for manufacturing companies conducting first article inspection (FAI) or quality control. Directly integrated into VXelements™, Creaform’s 3D software platform and application suite, VXinspect provides the simplest integration of probing and scanning measurement capabilities.
Included Creaform Software
Creaform 3D scanners come with VXelements and the VXscan module, a fully-integrated 3D data acquisition software that powers its entire fleet of 3D scanning and measurement technologies. It gathers all the essential elements and tools into a uniform, user-friendly and intuitive working environment.
VXscan is entirely dedicated to the acquisition and optimization of 3D scanning data. It delivers high performance for that specific task, yet it is simple and user-friendly enough to suit any user’s experience level.
- Offers a surface optimization algorithm that avoids the creation of multiple scan layers and ensures a more accurate meshing without any post-treatment. The output is an optimized meshing that can be exported in all standard formats;
- No limitation to the scan resolution: just input a resolution value, independent from the size of the scanned object. Resolution can be changed at any time before or after the scan. The software can recreate a meshing from the raw data previously acquired;
- Surface is rendered in real time (the user can view the 3D surface as the object is being scanned);
- The creation, from the meshing, of geometrical entities;
- Several other functions related to the optimization of the meshing such as hole filling, smart decimation (without definition loss on the meshing), or boundary filters.
VXremote: Remote access software application
VXremote improves your efficiency in the field by providing fast and easy remote access to VXelements. It offers quick activation and set-up and requires no hardware or server to install or maintain. You can have all its data acquisition functionalities at your fingertips… Available only with the Creaform Certified Rugged Tablet!
- 3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions)
- InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks)
- Dassault (CATIA V5, SolidWorks)
- Delcam (PowerINSPECT)
- BuildIT (Build!IT)
- Metrologic (Metrolog X4, V5)
- New River Kinematics (SpatialAnalyzer)
- PTC (Pro/ENGINEER)
- Siemens (NX and Solid Edge)
- Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage)
- Verisurf (VerisurfMeasure)