In the race to deliver new and innovative products to market faster, manufacturers face many challenges, including globalization, cost reductions, and shorter development cycles. To gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace, manufacturers have started to leverage the robust capabilities of realistic simulation to lessen dependency on physical testing, reduce part weight, or evaluate the use of alternative materials during the product design phase to ensure optimum product performance.
Abaqus Unified FEA Solution:
SIMULIA delivers a scalable suite of unified analysis products that allow all users, regardless of their simulation expertise or domain focus, to collaborate and seamlessly share simulation data and approved methods without loss of information fidelity.
The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful and complete solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications.
Best-in-class companies are taking advantage of Abaqus Unified FEA to consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain a competitive advantage.
FEA and Multiphysics
- Linear and nonlinear
- Coupled physics: structural acoustics, thermal-electrical, and more
- Electromagnetics and smoothed particle hydrodynamics
- Includes fe-safe, the full-featured fatigue simulation code
- Includes Tosca, the solver-agnostic topology/shape/fluid optimization code
- Includes Isight, the parametric optimization and process automation engine.
Complex Interactions, Materials, and Assemblies
- Automatic contact detection and definition
- Crack, impact, and crash events with material failure
- Rubbers, thermo-plastics, powder metals, human tissue, soil, composites, and more
- Flexible multibody dynamics, controls, and joint behavior
Model Preparation, Process, and Results Interpretation
- Automation tools for customization of standard workflows
- Modeling features and innovations for ease and efficiency
- Powerful pre-/post-processor to handle all simulation setup and results visualization
- Solver scaling from 4 to 256 cores and GPU acceleration for Abaqus/Standard for rapid turnaround and large-scale analyses
- Over 100 value-added solutions for Abaqus to address numerous industry processes
Peerless Software Support from CATI
- Hardware purchasing & implementation assistance
- Highly responsive technical & methodology support
- Training & certification classes
- Personal mentorship
- Tools & customization
The Right Solution Now, Your Trusted Partner Always
Engineering Your Advantage
Anyone can process a software sale. That is not what we do.
We know that the successful implementation of a CAE solution requires careful engineering all its own: What are the challenges that must be overcome? Which are the tools that meet or exceed the needs? How do we make the most of the resources available? What are the concrete steps we take to execute on this vision? One cannot answer these questions without first doing the work to understand both your business and the CAE industry — that is what Computer Aided Technology does.
Our team of advanced simulation engineers have worked for decades as consulting CAE engineers, we maintain deep and lasting relationships with software developers, and we have tackled dozens of unique client experiences. No one is more prepared to engineer your competitive advantage than CATI.Contact Us