Plan. Develop. Release.
The data and lifecycle management solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform enable you to manage seamlessly all stages of product development: Plan, Develop, and Release. With 3D Component Designer, you can manage product designs and documents while performing lifecycle operations such as revise, release and lock/unlock directly from your SOLIDWORKS® desktop. With Project Planner, you can manage projects and tasks, and automatically optimize activities and resources to meet key milestones and delivery dates.
Accelerate Product Development
- Manage product designs and documents directly from SOLIDWORKS desktop while making your CAD data accessible on the 3DEXPERIENCE cloud-based platform.
- Enable stakeholders to use your design data along with all available business data in the cloud while you continue to work in SOLIDWORKS desktop.
- Search, explore, and select relevant design contexts from a web browser, and perform lifecycle operations including revise, release and lock/unlock.
Streamline Project Management
- Enable teams to plan, execute, and monitor project status in real time.
- Easily share tasks and define deliverables, dependencies, and key milestones.
- Empower team members to efficiently collaborate from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
Access SOLIDWORKS Data from the Cloud
- Securely save and access SOLIDWORKS CAD data to/from the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Review tasks and open design data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform without leaving SOLIDWORKS.
- Create web-based mark-ups using CAD data for review and analysis.
Tap into Your Network with Collaboration Tools
- Create your own dashboards and communities to review and share the latest product data.
- Manage and assign tasks to team members with a drag-and-drop card-view tool.
- Easily source parts and services from around the world in 3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace.
Accelerate Innovation with a Cloud-Based Platform
- With its growing app portfolio, the 3DEXPERIENCE platform enables you to manage all facets of your product development process.
- View, annotate, manage and share designs from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
- Reduce infrastructure costs, IT overhead, software maintenance, and complexity by using secure cloud technology.