Greeting all SOLIDWORKS User Group Members and to all those who would like to participate in networking, learning, teaching and plain old having fun.
Don’t forget to bring your bright ideas and SW trouble spots to share with others.
Date: Thursday, September 19th.
Ground Floor Conference Room, MJ Insurance Building
9225 Priority Way West, Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
Time: 4:30pm Registration and networking. Meeting starts at 5:00pm
- Opening remarks and introductions- Peter
- General meeting:
Smap3D Plant Design connects the 2D P&IDs with our Piping application from Smap3D in SOLIDWORKS and automatically generates the piping, reports, and isometric drawings via database driven pipe specs solution. Presentation by Michael Mooney.
- Dinner: (Sponsored by SWUGN) 6:00ish.
- Technical Presentation: Josh Altergott, Support Team Leader, CATI, Technical Services Director.
- Topic “Modeling Methodology and SOLIDWORKS Configuration” Maximize your software and modeling performance capabilities.
- Tips & Tricks
- Door Prizes- SWUGN have upgraded their offering, so you need to be there to see what’s coming in now.