Greeting all SOLIDWORKS User Group Members and to all those who would like to participate in networking, learning, teaching and plain old having fun.
Register Now for the November meeting, and sign up for your friends.
Don’t forget to bring your bright ideas and SW trouble spots to share with others.
Date: Wednesday, November 20th .
One Technology Way, Indianapolis IN 46268
Time: 4:30pm Registration and networking. Meeting starts at 5:00pm
- Opening remarks and introductions- Peter
- General meeting: Presentation by our founder member Patrick Stewart: “For The Good of the Company”.
A “Knowledge Management” discussion on the value of “Internal Training” of SOLIDWORKS within your organization.
Attendees will gain the insight to some common internal training pitfalls and methods of how to harness and share your existing
teams SOLIDWORKS knowledge.
- Dinner: (Sponsored by SWUGN) 6:00ish.
- Technical Presentation: Phil Whitaker presenting “SOLIDWORKS 2014 Roll Out”
- Tips & Tricks by all
- Door Prizes.
- HURCO Plant Tour – Peter Baechle, Engineering Director