One of our jobs here at CATI is to provide top-notch Technical Support for our customers, covering SOLIDWORKS products like Simulation, Electrical, 3DEXPERIENCE, and SOLIDWORKS PDM along with 3D Printing and 3D Scanning.
We do this by having a fully staffed team of experts in all of the various fields of the products that CATI provides to our customers.
Did you know…
Our customers have direct access to our various technical support teams and have a multitude of ways to get to the right Support Team for your needs.
Get to the right type of Support Engineer the first time…
We have multiple ways to connect with our Technical Support teams using Phone, Email, Chat with an Expert, and our CATI Customer Portal, so you can determine your preference on how you want to connect with us.
Which type of Support do you need?
- Software Support Engineer:
- SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDWORKS Electrical, SOLIDWORKS CAM, Visualize, Technical Communications (Composer, MBD, Inspection), eDrawings, DraftSight Enterprise, etc.
- Simulation Support Engineer:
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation (Flow, Sim, and Plastics), Dassult Simulia (Abacus, etc.) and FEMFAT
- Inflow Support Engineer:
- SOLIDWORKS PDM, DriveWorks, Insight and Inflow Labs
- 3D Experience Engineer:
- 3D Experience Platform Products
- Hardware Support Engineer:
- 3D Printers and Scanners
What is the priority of your case?
- Low: General questions and inquiries
- Medium: Lost functionality but can continue to work while waiting to connect with Support
- High: Cannot get functionality to run and need assistance as soon as possible
- Critical: Software will not launch
Dial our direct Technical Support Number at (888) 285-2284
- Software Support: Choose Option 1
- Inflow Support: Choose Option 2
- Hardware Support: Choose Option 3 First, Then for
- FDM Support: Choose Option 1
- Polyjet Support: Choose Option 2
- All other 3DPrinting Support Needs: Choose Option 3
- 3D Experience Support: Choose Option 4
- Simulation Support: Choose Option 5
Additional Options while waiting for a Support Engineer:
- Press 1 to go directly to Voicemail and leave a message. This will automatically create a case in the appropriate Support Queue. Please leave your full name, account name, description of your issue or question and the best number to return your call
- Press 2 to keep your place in the phone queue line and you will receive a callback from a Support Engineer
Why email? With email you can include files, screen shots, SOLIDWORKS Rx zip files, etc to better help us understand your needs. Use the Subject of the Email to best describe your issue or question and the body to provide all of the details.
- Software Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inflow Support: email@example.com
- Hardware Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3D Experience Support: email@example.com
- Simulation Support: Simsupport@cati.com
Chat with an Expert…
For simple questions, you can chat with a Support Engineer directly.
Click this link to connect to our Technical Support Page, on the bottom right of the web page, choose Chat with an Expert:
Complete your contact information and provide a subject and How we can help, then click Start Chatting to begin:
Choose the department you want to chat with:
You will get the order in which you are in the chat queue and then connect with a Support Engineer:
CATI Customer Portal…
This option allows you to easily submit your Support case directly to our Technical Support Queue as well as see all of your existing and past Support Cases. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invite to access this feature exclusively for our customers.
Additional Features: After you login to your CATI Customer Portal, you can use the search to find Knowledge Base (KB) articles that cover many of our common Support Questions. When you start a new case, based on the Subject and Description, that same KB will appear on your right to provide suggested articles that may assist you with your case.
Technical Support Manager
Computer Aided Technology, Inc.