SOLIDWORKS Price Increases and Decreases
On April 1, 2022, SOLIDWORKS and Dassault Systèmes will roll out pricing updates for all SOLIDWORKS desktop perpetual, network, and term licenses. CAD, Simulation, Plastics, Flow, PDM and Manage, Electrical, Composer, Visualize, Inspection, MBD, and DraftSight are all affected by these changes.
As your trusted SOLIDWORKS partner, we have several ways to help you minimize the impact of the price increases. Please reach out to your CATI representative to learn more or contact us through our website.
SOLIDWORKS Price Decreases
- All SOLIDWORKS Desktop Term Licenses Will Decrease By 8%
- Example: 1 Year Term License of SOLIDWORKS CAD Decreases From $2,700 to $2,495
SOLIDWORKS Pricing – No Changes
- There are no changes to the price of SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services for Desktop Perpetual Standalone Licenses
- There are no changes to the price of SOLIDWORKS Student and SOLIDWORKS Educational licenses.
SOLIDWORKS Pricing – Increases
- All SOLIDWORKS Standalone Desktop Perpetual License Prices Increase by 5%
- Example: SOLIDWORKS CAD Standard Will Increase From $3,995 to $4,195
- All SOLIDWORKS Network Perpetual Licenses Will Increase 19%
- Example: SOLIDWORKS CAD Standard Will Increase From $4,395 to $5,230
- All SOLIDWORKS Network Subscription Prices Will Increase by 14%
DraftSight License Price Increase
- DraftSight Enterprise and Enterprise Plus Will Increase by 33%
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help you navigate these changes and make the best financial decisions when it comes to your product development solutions.
Vice President, Marketing