SOLIDWORKS user group meeting in Columbus
A few weeks ago Peter Fischer emailed me and asked if I would like to present at an upcoming SOLIDWORKS user group meeting in Columbus.
Kids, here is why it is important to pay attention in geography. Turns out there is more than one Columbus. I was thinking Columbus Ohio – a location I can get to in less than 45 minutes. Actually the meeting is in Columbus Indiana – a destination quite a bit further away.
No matter, I love going to user group meetings. This will be my first CISUG meeting and I am looking forward to meeting everyone there.
If you have not already done so, please register and bring a guest.
Date: Thursday September 23rd. 2010
Time: 4:30pm Registration and Networking. Meeting starts at 5:00pm
- Location: Impact Forge Corporation. 2805 Norcross Drive, Columbus, IN 47201-4911
- Guest Speaker: Matt Hendey, President, M.R. Hendey Consulting will talk about SoildWorks on alternative platforms.
- Dinner: (Sponsored by SWUG Corporate)
- Technical Presentation: Jeff Sweeney, 3D Vision will present Maximizing Enterprise PDM as a fully integrated management control system.
- Tips & Tricks. Jeff Sweeney and all attendees. Bring your problems or solutions on a memory stick to share with others
- Premium Door Prize Sponsored by: FBG Consulting
- Door Prizes: 7:30pm “ish”.
I see Peter snuck the “Tips & Tricks” section in on me. I wasn’t expecting that! No matter, I’m good for a challenge. Most of these turn out to be a group effort anyway…and that is a big reason why I enjoy user group meetings.
Turns out there are twenty cities named Columbus in the United States. The guy takes a few rides in a boat that wasn’t even his and gets all of that?