Connect CAD With ERP
CADLink runs from your CAD system and takes data directly from the on screen drawing or model and integrates it with your ERP system.
CADLink is a powerful tool that will allow your design engineers to concentrate on design work. Multiple data entry is saved through CADLink’s real time CAD ERP link, allowing designers to access ERP systems including Exact MAX ERP, Infor SyteLine, Infor Visual Manufacturing, Microsoft Dynamics Navision/AX, Epicor 9 Vista/Vantage. Consona Made2Manage/Encompix/Intuitive system data without ever leaving Solidworks, AutoCAD, Inventor and Pro Engineer Wildfire. CADLink can also run from your PLM system: EPDM, PTC WindChill, AutoDesk Vault and soon Team Center.
CADLink Key Features:
- Real time, two-way link between your CAD software and your ERP system.
- BOM and Part info interfaced directly from within SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, Inventor, Altium, PADS, CATIA and Pro Engineer Wildfire.
- Complete Where Used functionality.
- Comprehensive Routing interface.
- Detailed Shop orders, Purchase Orders and Inventory for disposition decisions.
- Full Effectivity date functionality.
- Can be integrated with SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM, and ENOVIA V6 PLM