As a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA), you will stand out from the crowd in today’s competitive job market. CSWA certification is proof of your SOLIDWORKS® expertise – cutting-edge skills that businesses seek out and reward.
CSWA exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas:
- Sketch entities – lines, rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses, centerlines
- Sketch tools – offset, convert, trim
- Sketch relations
- Boss and cut features – extrudes, revolves, sweeps, lofts
- Fillets and chamfers
- Linear, circular and fill patterns
- Feature conditions – start and end
- Mass properties
- Inserting components
- Standard mates – coincident, parallel, perpendicular, tangent, concentric, distance, angle
- Reference geometry – planes, axis, mate references
- Drawing sheets and views
Re-test Policy: There is a minimum 14 day waiting period between every attempt of the CSWA exam. Also, a CSWA exam credit must be purchased for each exam attempt.
*This option must be set in your online certification account to show up in the directory.
**Login required for access. Full access requires an active Subscription Service contract.
Recommended Training Courses:
Practice Test: CSWA Exam Guide & Practice Test
Exam Length: 3 hours
Minimum Passing Grade: 70%
All candidates receive electronic certificates and personal listing on the CSWA directory* when they pass.
Other Associate Level Exams:
- CSWA – Electrical (Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate – Electrical)
- CSWA – Sustainability (Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate – Sustainability)
- CSWA – Simulation (Certified Simulation Associate – Simulation)
- CSWA – Additive Manufacturing (Certified Additive Manufacturing Associate)
- For all questions regarding registration, preparation, taking the exams, and finding your certification paper. You must have your customer login in place to view all the available information. Create a SOLIDWORKS ID to create a customer account if you have not. Once created you will be able to find all the information needed to take your requested exams.
- If your company is on SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services, you are eligible to receive vouchers for free SOLIDWORKS Certification exams.
- Once you have purchased your exam, visit the certification center. Download the TesterPro client once logged in. From there, you can enter your exam code and begin.