COMPUTER AIDED TECHNOLOGY (CATI)
THE RIGHT SOLUTION NOW, YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER ALWAYS
Since 1992, Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has made it our mission to curate, deliver and support the best product development solutions available. We select technology that is proven in the market, with industrial-strength functionality, and robust development and financial resources in place.
From small design firms to Fortune 500 companies, we support thousands of market-leading companies in every niche of product development, design, and manufacturing. If our clients are not recognizing measurable, positive impact in their business with our solutions, we are not doing our job. When there is a critical project that needs to just get done, companies call Computer Aided Technology.
Computer Aided Technology was founded and is managed by engineers for engineers. We exist so you can focus on what you do best—design and manufacture your products. Our clients are experts in developing their products; we are experts in putting technology solutions in place quickly and efficiently and with a consistently high level of quality. Anyone can sell you software or hardware; our goal is to earn the right to be your trusted advisor.
WHY COMPUTER AIDED TECHNOLOGY?
We help our customers get to market faster with product development solutions that work.
Computer Aided Technology at a Glance
- Nationwide network of facilities serving clients in North America and beyond.
- A selective portfolio of only the best technology the market has to offer, including solutions from SOLIDWORKS, Dassault Systemès, and Stratasys.
- Engineering team with hundreds of years of experienc—90+ Engineers on staff to assist you
- Access to our live support team 12 hours per day in Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific Time Zones
- Eight consecutive years (2008-2015) Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies List
- Stratasys Platinum Reseller
- Creaform Strategic Partner
- The First Reseller of SOLIDWORKS
- The best fresh technical content and customer events in the industry
- Defined Implementation Plans. You pay for the results, not the days.
- Unlimited Annual Training Plans. Take all the training you need and want for a fixed price.
- The largest team of PDM/PLM experts within the North American SOLIDWORKS channel.
- Hundreds of successful PDM implementations
BUSINESS NEEDS WE ADDRESS
- Reduce time to market
- Reduce product development costs
- Improve product quality
- Accelerate global collaboration
- Enhance control of product development IP
- Reduce cost of product documentation
- Reduce cost of product configuration and quoting
- Increase rate of product innovation