Efficiently evaluate performance, improve quality, and boost product innovation with the powerful and extensive suite of SOLIDWORKS Simulation packages. You can set up virtual real-world environments to test your product designs before manufacture. Test against a broad range of parameters during the design process, such as durability, static and dynamic response, assembly motion, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and plastics injection molding.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Packages:
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation takes the complexity out of computational fluid dynamics. You can quickly and easily simulate fluid flow, heat transfer, and fluid forces that are critical to the success of your design. Simulate liquid and gas flow in real world conditions, run “what if” scenarios, and quickly analyze the effects of fluid flow, heat transfer, and related forces on immersed or surrounding components. Design variations can be compared to make better decisions, resulting in products with superior performance. Specific modules simplify the specialized analysis of HVAC and electronic cooling.
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation Packages:
SOLIDWORKS Plastics brings easy-to-use injection molding simulation directly to the designers of plastic parts and injection molds, as well as advanced CAE analysis. It simulates how melted plastic flows during the injection molding process to predict manufacturing-related defects on parts and molds. You can quickly evaluate manufacturability while you design, to eliminate costly mold rework, improve part quality, and accelerate time to market.
SOLIDWORKS Plastics Packages:
Plastics Features and Capabilities:
- CAD-integrated into SOLIDWORKS
- Easy to learn and use
- Facilitates design team communication
- Avoid costly mold rework
- Optimize feed system design
- Estimate cycle time, clamp tonnage, and shot size
- Cooling line analysis
- Reduce time and cost
- Improve overall process
SIMULIA Structural Simulation Engineer is a comprehensive structural analysis solution to assess the performance of products - during the design engineering process - with confidence, accuracy and speed. It is powered by the market leader SIMULIA Abaqus FEA (finite element analysis) technology, on the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE Platform from Dassault Systèmes. SIMULIA Structural Simulation Engineer delivers a unique, easy and integrated workflow, for all Engineers, to expand and reuse their SOLIDWORKS Simulation to a more advanced Simulation solution.
Structural Simulation Engineer Features and Capabilities:
- Robust Abaqus non-linear solver.
- Reliable and automatic contact.
- Large deformation and large strain support.
- Multiple and sequential load cases.
- Integrated Simulation Connector to transfer models and features (including load, restraints, and materials) directly from SOLIDWORKS Simulation.
- Wide range of material models (plasticity and hyper-elasticity).
- Automatic and reliable meshing tools with quad and brick elements.
- Fast post-processing and visualization of large models.
- Capture and share guided workflows developed by experts.
- Run simulations on your local machine or in the cloud.