Most simulation users employ FEA to predict breakage as defined by the stress-strain material curve. However, in reality, most part failure is due to fatigue damage accumulated over time, and this can be predicted.
FEMFAT is universally applicable software for fatigue analysis of statically and/or dynamically loaded components and assemblies. Based on stresses from FEA, FEMFAT delivers analysis results such as fatigue life or damage, as well as safety factors. This enables the identification of structural weak spots and lightweighting design opportunities at an early product development phase.
FEMFAT advantages at a glance
- Reliable fatigue software for determining damage, fatigue life, and safety factors
- Employed successfully for decades at ECS and validated through test results
- “Software for engineers by engineers”
- Technologically advanced software, groundbreaking concepts
- Analysis options for metallic and non-metallic components
- Simultaneous analysis of base material and weld and/or spot joints
- Material database with more than 400 data sets as well as a material generator for the creation of new material cards
- Numerous interfaces ensure easy integration into your CAE process
- A modular design allows a tailored solution for your particular set of challenges
- Flexible licensing options optimized for several usage patterns
- A competent sales and support team with local branches all over the world
- Comprehensive documentation, “Getting Started” videos, etc.
The Right Solution Now, Your Trusted Partner Always
Engineering Your Advantage
Anyone can process a software sale. That is not what we do.
We know that the successful implementation of a CAE solution requires careful engineering all its own: What are the challenges that must be overcome? Which are the tools that meet or exceed the needs? How do we make the most of the resources available? What are the concrete steps we take to execute on this vision? One cannot answer these questions without first doing the work to understand both your business and the CAE industry — that is what Computer Aided Technology does.
Our team of advanced simulation engineers have worked for decades as consulting CAE engineers, we maintain deep and lasting relationships with software developers, and we have tackled dozens of unique client experiences. No one is more prepared to engineer your competitive advantage than CATI.Contact Us