Leveraging 3D Scanning and Additive Manufacturing for Reverse Engineering and Inspection Webcast
Event #: 3DP308
Do you find yourself in the situation of having legacy parts without having either the 2D or 3D drawings? Instead of hand measuring and designing the part from scratch, why not 3D scan the object to get the information you need. Handheld scanners offer flexibility, speed and portability to accomplish the task at hand with a high degree of accuracy.
Register for this webcast to learn more about Creaform 3D Scanners can be used for additive manufacturing and reverse engineering.
What You Will Learn:
- Live demo of Creaform scanning equipment
- Export stl files from sccanned data for additive manufacturing
- Export scanned data directly into SOLIDWORKS for reverse engineering
- Compare the scanned data to the original part via Inspection software
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- Engineering Managers
- Quality Control Personnel