SOLIDWORKS Simulation & SOLIDWORKS CAM Happy Hour + Shop Tour
Event #: C060
Join CATI and our client, Link Product Development, at their new office to see how companies on the cutting edge of manufacturing, design validation, and thinking are leveraging tools to make them competitive for the next industrial revolution.
Many companies are already reaping the benefits of the evolving engineering and product development process. These companies have increased productivity,expand process efficiencies, reduced time to market, and designed better products at lower cost.
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers and Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Engineers and Programmers
What You Will Learn:
- Real-world, first-hand examples from companies leveraging design validation & manufacturing techniques in innovative ways
- Introduction to integrated rules-based CAM programs inside SOLIDWORKS (SOLIDWORKS CAM and CAMWorks)
- Introduction to SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Tour of Link Product Development’s hip Denver office
- Complimentary food and beverages