Flow Simulation Hands-On Test Drive
Event #: C059
Join CATI for first-hand look at how you can evaluate performance, improve quality, and boost product innovation with the powerful tools in SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation.
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation allows product designers to simulate fluid flow, heat transfer, and fluid forces critical to your design's success. SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation takes the complexity out of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and enables product designers to use CFD insights for making their technical decisions in a concurrent engineering approach.
In addition, attendees will be able to try the software and work through setting up real-world Flow Simulation scenarios.
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Managers and Directors
- Design Analysts
What You Will Learn:
- Overview of SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation Capabilities
- What is Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)?
- Instructor-Led Hands-OnTest Drive of SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
1 Upcoming Event:
|January 26, 2021||12:00 pm - 1:30 pm - CST||Webcast||Register|