New Technologies for Digital Manufacturing and The Reason for PDM
Event #: SW500
Join us this seminar to learn about SOLIDWORKS Data Management and why it’s one of the best options to save you time and money. We’ll be discussing the tools that have replaced legacy Workgroup PDM and new features introduced in 2018 for the SOLIDWORKS PDM suite.
Additionally, we will be showing the new SOLIDWORKS CAM offering that will allow seamless integration to produce your parts and assemblies all inside the SOLIDWORKS environment, along with more digital manufacturing trends that can help you in your product development process.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Managers and Directors
What You Will Learn:
- New SOLIDWORKS CAM features added in 2018
- How companies are leveraging PDM for streamlined development & collaboration
- Why PDM Standard / Why PDM Professional
- Digital Manufacturing Trends like Model Based Definition and digital inspection processes