SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Hands-On Test Drive
Event #: SW001
If you are using another 3D CAD application and would like to try SOLIDWORKS, please join us for a hands-on test drive near you! Using one of our computers and guided by a Certified SOLIDWORKS Instructor, you can experience firsthand the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS.
SOLIDWORKS 3D modeling software offers the most advanced innovations available to help engineers and designers slash design time, reduce design costs, minimize production errors and build better products.
Don't miss an opportunity to try it out for yourself.
What You Will Learn:
- The power of production solid modeling from your desktop
- The ease of use of a native Windows application
- Assembly modeling complete with dynamic assembly motion
- SOLIDWORKS Intelligent Feature Technology (SWIFT
- Associative drawings with automatic generation of dimensions
- How to communicate easier with eDrawings, PDF and 3D Instant Website
- Visualization and photo-realistic rendering with PhotoView 360
- Part Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation Xpress using optimization
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Managers and Directors