SOLIDWORKS CAM Lunch and Learn
Event #: SWP514
SOLIDWORKS CAD is the industry standard when it comes to 3D CAD. See the seamless integration between SOLIDWORKS CAD and SOLIDWORKS CAM for your design and manufacturing in one application.
SOLIDWORKS CAM is a fully integrated knowledge-based technology that allows you to integrate design and manufacturing processes under one system to evaluate designs earlier in the process to avoid unexpected costs and delays in finishing products on time.
What you will learn:
- The benefits of programming offline with SOLIDWORKS CAM while your machine is busy making chips
- See the seamless integration between SOLIDWORKS CAD and SOLIDWORKS CAM for your design and manufacturing in one application
- See how easy and intuitive using feature based programming with SOLIDWORKS CAM
- Program directly inside the familiar SOLIDWORKS interface and environment with full associativity
- No more worry about machining the wrong revision of the part
- Automatically apply best manufacturing strategies that you like to use so that manufacturing processes can be not only faster, but also more standardized based on tools, feeds & speeds, and depth of cuts
|8:30am – 9:00am||
|9:00am – 11:00am||
|11:00am – 12:00pm||
|12:00pm – 1:00pm||