Creation in Motion, the SOLIDWORKS Concept to Consumer Tour
Event #: SWC900
Creation in Motion, the SOLIDWORKS Concept to Consumer Tour featuring URB-E, is hitting the road this summer!
Key members of the SOLIDWORKS team will be heading to multiple cities to tell an awesome "concept to consumer" success story. Come for an in-depth look into how SOLIDWORKS product portfolio helped give life to the URB-E, the newest darling of the personalized, electric vehicle market.
Whether you're looking for insight into how to increase your designers' productivity, want to discuss your challenges with the SOLIDWORKS technical team, or want a better understanding of how the right design and manufacturing software can help you better meet the needs of your customers, Creation in Motion is perfect for you.
Informative and completely free, Creation in Motion events are purposefully designed to maximize attendees' time. Pre-registration is the only way to ensure yourself a seat, and spots will go fast. Click below to see the tour's schedule and reserve your seat now!
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- Mechanical and Structural Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Managers and Directors
What You Will Learn:
- Drive rapid product development and innovation in your organization
- Help your products stand out in crowded markets
- Streamline your workflows for greater efficiencies and cost-saving