SOLIDWORKS Simulation Hands-On Test Drive
Event #: C052
Join CATI for first-hand look at how you can evaluate performance, improve quality, and boost product innovation with the powerful tools in SOLIDWORKS Simulation.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation allows you to test against a broad range of parameters during your design process, such as durability, static and dynamic response, assembly motion, thermal analysis, and more... .
In addition, attendees will be able to try the software and work through setting up real-world Simulation scenarios.
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Managers and Directors
- Design Analysts
What You Will Learn:
- Overview of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Capabilities
- Differences Between SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard, Professional, and Premium
- Instructor-Led Hands-OnTest Drive of SOLIDWORKS Simulation