Unifying Design with SOLIDWORKS: CAD, Electrical, and PCB
Event #: SWP517
Join CATI for an overview of PCB and Electrical Design with SOLIDWORKS.
It's critical that you provide customers with the best products on time and at a competitive price. Meeting these goals means working in an environment capable of handling everything from PCB and electrical design, collaborating with CAD on the mechanical form and fit.
This seminar will show how you can add the benefits of a unified design platform to your workflow.
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- PCB and Electrical Designers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Managers and Directors
What You Will Learn:
- Native ECAD-MCAD collaboration
- Streamline the process and changes between the schematics and PCB
- Streamlined documentation generation