Unifying Design With SOLIDWORKS - CAD, Electrical, PCB, and Simulation Seminar
Event #: PCBS200
Join CATI for an in-depth seminar, focusing on PCB Design, Electrical Design, Cooling, and Dynamic Studies with SOLIDWORKS.
It's critical that you provide customers with the best products on time and at a competitive price. Meeting these goals means working in an environment capable of handling everything from PCB and electrical design to CAD-embedded validation of cooling and dynamic studies.
This seminar will show how you can add the benefits of a unified design platform to your workflow.
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- PCB and Electrical Designers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Managers and Directors
What You Will Learn:
- Native ECAD-MCAD collaboration
- Streamline the process and changes between the schematics and PCB
- Thermal Management of electronics enclosures.
- How to simulate Shock Loads, Random Vibration, Response Spectrum, and Harmonic loads
|9:30am – 10:00am||Registration and Networking|
|10:00am – 12:00pm||SOLIDWORKS Electrical and SOLIDWORKS PCB
Fast, 3D and 2D bi-directional association for schematics and PCB design!
|12:00pm – 1:00pm||Lunch and Networking|
|1:00pm – 3:00pm||SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation and SOLIDWORKS Simulation:
Shake, Vibe, Heat, Proper cooling…sound familiar?
|3:00pm – 4:00pm||Networking and Q & A|