What Can I Do With My Legacy CAD Data Now That I’ve Started Using SOLIDWORKS?
Event #: SW501
Moving to SOLIDWORKS doesn’t mean that the data from your legacy CAD system is now obsolete. Join this webinar to learn how it can be utilized.
Your legacy CAD data is important - after all, it’s what you built your products and business on. However, moving to SOLIDWORKS is also important. Whether it’s the ease of use, industry-leading user community, licensing options or an upgrade from 2D, the move to SOLIDWORKS is going to take your business to the next level.
Join this webcast to get a clear picture of how you can expect to utilize your legacy CAD data in SOLIDWORKS.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Product Designers
What You Will Learn:
- Sort the data – define the playing field.
- Insert or import? How will the data be used?
- What do I get after moving data into SOLIDWORKS?
- Tools to clean up geometry.
- How to make changes to geometry.