Verifying Your Designs With SOLIDWORKS Simulation Webcast
Event #: C200
Join CATI for an in-depth presentation focusing on the different aspects of simulation.
With every product you design, it’s important to start with the end in mind. We will take you through the questions, setup, and results of a project. It's critical that you provide customers with products that have been thoroughly validated to perform well in their operational environments. A cost-effective way to significantly reduce the number of physical tests required for this validation is by using SOLIDWORKS Simulation. This webcast will show how you can perform virtual tests on your products using this powerful tool.
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- Mechanical and Structural Engineers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Managers and Directors
What You Will Learn:
- Linear static structural analysis
- Optimization of a design
- Mode shape and natural frequency calculation
- Fatigue failure prediction under load cycling