Will It Mold? Plastic Part Design Webcast
Event #: SWP200
Join CATI for an in-depth seminar, focusing on Plastic Part Analysis, Mold Fill, Family Molds, Warp, and Structural verification with SOLIDWORKS Plastics and Simulation.
Is your design moldable? Is your design optimized for injection molding? Do part changes for moldability have an impact on the structural integrity? Plastic part designers face all of these hard questions daily. Learn how SOLIDWORKS Plastics and Simulation Premium can help answer these design questions and more.
Prevent costly mold rework, reduce project lead times, and increase your engineering confidence.
Join us for this webcast to learn more.
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Mold Designers
- Quality Engineers
What You will Learn:
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics easy to use interface
- Effects of design changes
- A multitude of analysis outputs
- Prediction of moldability, weld lines, air traps, warp, cool
- Plastic Part Structural Integrity