SOLIDWORKS software is used worldwide for developing all types of products that require electronics or electronic controls.
These products include consumer products, communication devices, industrial control systems, and many other types of products. Enclosure design requirements of SOLIDWORKS customers include sheetmetal design, molded part design, and design for assembly.
SOLIDWORKS and our Solution Partners offer electronic product designers innovative and production-proven design capabilities including:
- Leading sheetmetal design tools
- Advanced surface design tools
- Unmatched range of data translation tools
- Configuration Management tools for parts and assemblies
- Fully associative top-down and bottom-up design techniques
- Intelligent assembly components
- Extensive selection of fully-integrated Partner Solutions
CATI offers a variety of Technology Solutions for the Electronics Industry. Below we have listed some of our most popular options.
- 3D CAD – SOLIDWORKS Premium
- Simulation and Design Validation – SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Cabling and Harness Design – SOLIDWORKS Routing
- Digital Mock-Up – PhotoView 360
- Documentation – SOLIDWORKS Composer
- PDM/PLM and Systems Integration – InFlow Technology
- Printing/Data Exchange/Publishing – Connexus
- Training & Support – CATI Comprehensive Training Program
- 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing – Stratasys
- Tolerance Analysis – SOLIDWORKS Premium
- Progressive Die – 3DQuickPress
- PCB Data Import/Export – CircuitWorks
- Wiring / Harness Design – SOLIDWORKS Routing
- Heat Transfer / External Flow Analysis – SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- Electromagnetic Analysis – SOLIDWORKS Simulation Software
- Other Technology & Services – CATI offers numerous products not mentioned here, as well as services to help you implement your new technology. For more information, contact CATI.