SOLIDWORKS software is used by thousands of medical product designers worldwide to develop a wide range of innovative products including U.S. FDA Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 devices. Examples include diagnostic machines, implantable devices, surgical products, and clinical laboratory automation equipment.
SOLIDWORKS and its Solution Partners offer the medical product designer innovative and production-proven design capabilities including:
- Leading sheet metal design tools
- Advanced surface design tools for superior enclosure design
- Superior performance with large assemblies
- Unmatched range of data translation tools
- Configuration management tools for parts and assemblies
- Fully associative top-down and bottom-up design techniques
- Intelligent assembly components
- Powerful production drawing capabilities
- Powerful revision control options using product data management products
- Unmatched selection of fully integrated Solution Partner products
CATI offers a variety of Technology Solutions for the Medical Design Industry. Below we have listed some of our most popular options for machine designers. In addition, we have put together a Value Medical Designer Bundle featuring the following technology, training and support options.
- 3D CAD – SOLIDWORKS Premium
- Rendering & Animation – PhotoWorks
- Rendering & Animation – SOLIDWORKS Motion Manager
- Finite Element Analysis – SOLIDWORKS Simulation Software
- Documentation – SOLIDWORKS Composer
- Product Data Management – InFlow Technology
- Printing/Data Exchange/Publishing – Connexus
- Training & Support – CATalyst NOW Program
- 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing – Stratasys
- Other Technology & Services – CATI offers numerous products not mentioned here, as well as services to help you implement your new technology. For more information, contact CATI.