Mold, Tool & Die Design Industries
SOLIDWORKS provides designers in the mold, tool, and die industries powerful data translation, surfacing, and modeling tools that enable tooling designers to obtain and refine part designs from customers.
Take advantage of powerful capabilities such as draft, split-part, scaling, core, and cavity, and production drawing. In addition, full integration between SOLIDWORKS and computer-aided manufacturing systems streamlines development of tooling components.
CATI offers a variety of Technology Solutions for the Mold and Tool Industry. Below we have listed some of our most popular options for machine designers. In addition, we have put together a Value Mold and Tool Designer Bundle featuring the following technology, training and support options.
- 3D CAD – SOLIDWORKS Premium
- 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing – Stratasys
- Product Data Management – SOLIDWORKS PDM
- Printing/Data Exchange/Publishing – Connexus
- Training & Support – CATalyst NOW Program
- Other Technology & Services – CATI offers numerous products not mentioned here, as well as services to help you implement your new technology. For more information, contact CATI.