SOLIDWORKS software is used worldwide by companies in the power and process industries, including companies in the utilities and oil and gas markets.
Designers of products for the power and process industries benefit from the versatile design tools built into SOLIDWORKS. Powerful part and assembly modeling, large assembly performance, Physical Simulation, data translation, piping tools, design collaboration tools, and integrated design analysis tools speed the product design process.
CATI offers a variety of Technology Solutions for the Process and Power Industry. Below we have listed some of our most popular options.
- 3D CAD – SOLIDWORKS Premium
- Vessel Design – SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing – Stratasys
- 3D Catalogue Content – 3DContentCentral.com
- Cabling/Electrical – SOLIDWORKS Routing
- Documentation – SOLIDWORKS Composer
- Printing/Data Exchange/Publishing – Connexus
- PLM/PDM Solutions – InFlow Technology
- Training & Support – CATalyst NOW Program
- Other Technology & Services – CATI offers numerous products not mentioned here, as well as services to help you implement your new technology. For more information, contact CATI.