Process and Power Industry
SOLIDWORKS® software is used worldwide by companies in the power and process industries, including companies in the utilities and oil and gas markets.
Designers of products for the power and process industries benefit from the versatile design tools built into SOLIDWORKS. Powerful part and assembly modeling, large assembly performance, Physical Simulation, data translation, piping tools, design collaboration tools, and integrated design analysis tools speed the product design process.
CATI offers a variety of Technology Solutions for the Process and Power Industry. Below we have listed some of our most popular options.
- 3D CAD – SOLIDWORKS Premium
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics – SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- Simulation and Design Validation – SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Kinematics/Dynamics – SOLIDWORKS Motion
- Cabling and Harness Design – SOLIDWORKS Routing
- Digital Mock-Up – PhotoView 360
- Documentation – SOLIDWORKS Composer
- PDM/PLM and Systems Integration – InFlow Technology
- Printing/Data Exchange/Publishing – Connexus
- Training & Support – CATI Comprehensive Training Program
- 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing – Stratasys
- Other Technology & Services – CATI offers numerous products not mentioned here, as well as services to help you implement your new technology. For more information, contact CATI.