Leverage the Latest Cutting-Edge Hardware Technology
SOLIDWORKS 2019 delivers innovative new ways to design with the latest technology
SOLIDWORKS 2019 delivers a wealth of innovative new productivity enhancements that let you take advantage of the latest cutting-edge hardware and touch-enabled technology. Whether you design complex shapes or simple mechanical parts, SOLIDWORKS gesture sketching now provides an advanced approach to capturing quick design ideas.
New in SOLIDWORKS 2019 you can:
- Use a Microsoft Surface® Dial to pan, zoom and rotate your model
- Convert you hand-sketched shapes automatically into Splines, which can be modified just like any other
- Use Gesture sketching for a quick and easy way to create prismatic designs. Hand-drawn Slot shapes are now recognized and converted into Slot sketch entities, enabling you to model regardless of the geometry
- Capture design intent by writing directly on the screen. Select or sketch an entity, then write the value, and SOLIDWORKS will detect and interpret your handwriting, converting it into a fully associative driving dimensions
- Use touch interaction to quickly and easily assemble parts together using Smartmates. As you work, SOLIDWORKS interprets your touch inputs and gestures, intuitively switching model behavior based on your selection
SOLIDWORKS 2019 offers a wealth of innovative new capabilities for capturing design ideas, whether you’re in the office or on the go!