Purchase SOLIDWORKS Training Credits in Bulk
Many companies have mandated continuing education requirements, and CATI’s Professional Development Program affords these organizations a means of developing staff knowledge and effectiveness with tools that impact everyday productivity.
Our Professional Development Program allows clients to purchase credits in bulk quantities for training at substantially discounted rates. Because the credits are not specific to individual users or classes, companies will have the ability to freely adapt their training direction as their personnel or technical needs change.
Professional Development Details
- All credits expire 2 years from date of purchase.
- Minimum purchase of 20 man-days of training
- SOLIDWORKS classes cost 1 credit per day of training per student
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation classes cost 1.5 – 2 credits per day of training per student
- API Programming costs 1.5 credits per day of training per student
- On-site training will cost 8 credits per day with a limitation of up to 10 students per day and is subject to availability of trainers and equipment.
Level 1 of the Professional Development credit option starts at 20 credits for $400 per credit.
Level 1 of the Professional Development credit option starts at 30 credits for $375 per credit.
Level 3 of the Professional Development credit option starts at 40 credits for $350 per credit.
CATalyst Training Packages
$2,999 to 3,995
CATI’s annual CATalyst NOW membership makes it easy to get the quality training you need with the minimum hassle. The CATalyst NOW membership lets you choose any or all of our wide variety of SOLIDWORKS core and industry-specific classes for one full year.