SOLIDWORKS 2016 Validation Enhancements
VERIFY DESIGN PERFORMANCE
SOLIDWORKS 2016 Simulation tools deliver more control and greater insight to verify design performance. Ensure sufficient detail in mesh density to accurately account for stress variations, to be confident in resulting performance data.
- Improved control over operation sequencing, part movements, and mesh quality for detailed design simulations
- Calculate loads accurately throughout operation, with no artificial stresses induced
- Easily section the mesh for insight into internal mesh structure to ensure the desired mesh density at any location
- Confidently determine the forces needed for operations and ensure they meet requirements
Many industries require flat patterns of complex geometry for manufacturing. Now you can flatten any surface and take the guesswork out of creating and validating flattened shapes.
- Quickly and easily flatten even the most complex geometry
- Flatten additional 3D curve geometry for a more accurate definition of internal features
- Easily identify strains induced when forming shapes back onto 3D surfaces
- Introduce relief cuts for the flat pattern to alleviate excessive stretch/compression