SOLIDWORKS Design Checker – A Timesaving Tool for Ensuring Compliance With Your Design Standards
Streamline design release process with SOLIDWORKS Design Checker, a productivity tool that automatically identifies elements that may be inconsistent with an organization’s design standards. The SOLIDWORKS Design Checker is integrated into the SolidWorks software interface, making it easy to spot and fix potential errors before releasing designs.
Ensures accuracy, completeness, and standards compliance for design elements such as:
- Title blocks
- Custom properties
- Annotation and dimension fonts
- Standard unites
- Overridden dimension
The SOLIDWORKS Design Checker provides:
- The ability to define and save standard checks
- The ability to ‘learn’ standard checks from an existing document
- The ability to ‘autocorrect’ errors identified when running a check
- The ability to run standard checks in batch mode
Can set up and maintain compliance standards efficiently within a single file. Capability to generate HTML-based reports to track results of each design check.