PDM = Product Data Management
Easy-to-implement SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM (EPDM) software provides a comprehensive set of intuitive product data management solutions that keep you focused on designing better products, instead of searching for data. A range of capabilities help you quickly and efficiently manage your data files and documentation to maximize productivity and improve product quality.
Featured Solutions & Capabilities
Featured Solutions: SOLIDWORKS PDM
- File Management: Manage and control all your product development data.
- Design Reuse: Quickly locate and reuse existing design data to save time and control costs.
- Revision Management: Track design changes and avoid the errors of manual approaches.
- Engineering Change Management: Reduce the time to complete your design approval and engineering change order (ECO) processes.
- Bill of Materials Management: Maintain, manipulate, and leverage Bill of Materials (BOM) information to support downstream applications and systems.
- Regulatory Compliance: Facilitate compliance with government regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Secure File Vaulting: Establish a secure file vault to control access to sensitive or proprietary product information. Distributed Collaboration: Collaborate throughout your organization while keeping people connected, current, and working on the same set of data.
- Enterprise Scalability: Connect the design data needs of your entire enterprise.
Featured Capabilities: SOLIDWORKS PDM
- File Reference Management: Maintain all file references between parts, assemblies, drawings, and other types of design data automatically.
- Revision and Version: Control Ensure the appropriate personnel are always working with the right version of a design
- Advanced Searching: Take advantage of powerful file searching tools to quickly find the design data that you need across a range of file types.
- Electronic Workflow: Create an electronic workflow to formalize, manage, and optimize processes.
- Electronic Signature Save time by using an automated, electronic process to circulate documents for signature and approval.
- Audit Trail and History: Maintain a complete history of product design, engineering, and development activities.
- BOM Export: Export bill of materials (BOM) information for use in downstream applications and systems.
- Multisite Replication: Support collaboration among design groups by replicating your data vault to multiple sites.
- PDM Customization: Configure and customize your SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM implementation your unique requirements.
Click HERE to read some whitepapers and learn more about SOLIDWORKS PDM!